UIUX / Graphics Designer
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. As the Design Superman, your work has to be clean, future-focused and inspiring in a trillion ways.
Location : Chandigarh
You will be a fantastic fit for us if you can relate to the following:
- Fluency in working with advanced design software (e.g., Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop CC, Illustrator, Flash) and prototype tools (e.g., Flinto, Principle, Invision etc).
- An inquisitive mind and diverse influences
- A current online portfolio highlighting either past work designs or current web/mobile design mockups/samples.
- Must have experience in designing customer facing or consumer-oriented website or mobile app (for experienced folks only).
- Willingness to care about the small things. You want the reset password process to be painless. You want "swipe to delete" to require just the amount of touch that the average user applies. Because when the small things break, it irritates users and ruins the whole experience!
- Create high-fidelity UI/UX comps (mockups) across multiple platforms
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas
- Make sure that all your design work adheres to a unified brand design language
- Will be the user gatekeeper throughout the discovery, design, and development of every product and its features.
- Create design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core product
- Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with the development
- Good at problem-solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind.
- Offer creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges, and expose site usability problems.
You may not fit in case you
- Are looking for supervision & structured environment
- Takes time in adapting and learning new technology
- Are looking for an easy going workplace with zero pressure
What else we can offer
- Limitless growth and encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exceptional compensation & benefits and performance-based recognition & rewards
- Open door policy and flexible working hours
- Medical coverage