As a Lead, you will be responsible for working with a group of developers and executing medium size projects and features. You will liaison with product managers, architects, and other stakeholders to understand the requirements, design the system and implement the features. You will be setting the tech standard in your cohort of developers and ensure sound design and software development principles are followed.
Location : Chandigarh
- Experience level of 3 to 7 years of experience in very large scale applications
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling a large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE/Node JS, Python, Angular JS
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies or Mobile
- Very good understanding of any databases, MySQL, Mongo DB
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of owned components and modules.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Delivery of quality applications on-time and on budget
- Management and execution of project plans and delivery commitments
- Evolution of the software engineering practice within the organization, including code and design practices, review practices, and evolution of software development methodology
- Develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Report on status of product quality to management and stakeholders