JungleWorks is looking for a motivated, creative Outreach Specialist to jump in and contribute to the outreach team which is responsible for user acquisition as well as the quantity and quality of user-generated content. The role involves improving and growing our current digital marketing strategy, while also building out new campaigns to target various user segments. Members of the outreach team work together as well as with other teams in the company, including product, marketing, and sales.
Location : Chandigarh
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person.
- Creative thinker and unafraid to try new things.
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements.
- Can balance working independently with working closely with a small team.
- Desire to strive for success in projects small and large.
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user-generated content (ideal but not required).
- Contribute to marketing campaigns targeting existing and prospective users
- Build and A/B test new email messaging and landing pages to improve campaign performance
- Manage ads on various social networks and websites to drive user acquisition
- Contribute to planning and execution of promotions to various user segments
- Compile and report on all relevant company and team metrics
- Research and implement any new methods/campaigns for user-generated content
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing users via ongoing communication and exclusive programs
- Collaborate with other teams to align messaging and promote content.