Dev Ops Engineer
You’ll need to be familiar with a majority of the open source. DevOps technology stack and be open to taking on new technologies and challenges. A successful candidate will need 3+ years of hands on experience developing highly scalable distributed systems, in a rapid paced environment and a proven ability to work with a talented team of Engineers.
Location : Chandigarh
- 3+ years of development experience in a Linux environment.
- Experience working with diverse infrastructure options such as private and public cloud, bare metal servers, physical and software load balancers and multiple storage options.
- System level programing including scripting in Bash, Golang, Ruby and/or Python.
- 3 years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems (Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Git)
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration Processes, Deployment Scripts, Server Spin-Up/Terminate Scripts and Scripts for basic server operations.
- Create, champion and drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our applications and products.
- Collaborate with Operations, Systems and Software Engineers on improving software delivery, application performance and scalability to build highly resilient systems.
- Advise and assist operations and software engineering to improve uptime, reduce service incidents and accelerate software deployments.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS degree in computer science or 3+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Attract and retain top engineering talent
- Assist your team in developing roadmap for system and product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth
- Represent your team to senior leadership and other groups to build a challenging vision and ensure you have the resources to deliver it
- Define vision for excellence at Click Labs for your teams, and then deliver on it
- You will also develop architecture strategies to ensure that current products can continue to evolve, ensure cost-effective data protection solutions, and ensure scalable solutions for enterprise-wide deployment.
- Ensure the scalability, stability, reliability and operability of production systems.
- Providing leadership whilst being a mentor and a coach.
- Provide for technical and professional growth through assignments, mentoring, and technical training.
- This role requires coordination among multiple development groups and close collaboration with infrastructure teams and 3rd party vendors.