Campus - Recruitment Coordinator
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Summary: Our team is looking for Campus coordinator who is a dedicated team player to join their dynamic team to be based in Chandigarh. The successful incumbent will be accountable for developing and maintaining strong relationships with target organizations in order to provide access to top candidates, deepen relationships and form mutually beneficial long-term partnerships, and assist in the development and ongoing operations of Click Labs Campus Relations Program. This role reports to Manager Human Resources.
Location : Chandigarh
- Must be a graduate of any Business/ Human Resources/ Psychology Programs.
- 2+ years of work experience in Recruitment with exposure to Campus Recruitment programs.
- Creative in developing campus recruitment and sourcing ideas.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the end to end recruitment process
- Strong English Communication and Project Management Skills
- Strong hands-on experience in direct sourcing method
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrate high degree of professionalism
- Flexible to travel for campus activities and organization programs as required (occasional evening availability and travel between locations).
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Must be motivated, highly organized, detail oriented and display sound judgment, critical thinking and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to be independent yet team oriented.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of employees, management and outside contacts.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Present ideas confidently and build partnerships with managers to develop programs with colleges and professional organizations.
- Participate in full cycle recruitment for student programs and assist with managing day to day operations of internship, management training, co-op and other campus programs.
- Source, assess and identify candidates for the campus programs.
- Plan and implement student induction, presentations, graduation and other related activities.
- Maintain effective partnership with Recruiting and Staffing. Create and update program calendar and communicate status and results to HR colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Designing and updating of all presentation, orientation, collateral and program materials.
- Prepare reports as necessary to improve and develop management decision-making and critical evaluation of campus sourcing activities.
- Plan and execute events and program to increase Click Labs visibility on targeted campuses and with targeted organizations and coordinate all event and program logistics.
- Other Campus and Sourcing projects as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager