Public relations manager
Looking for a PR person to work in a faced paced culture, with a young work force that is catering to the on-demand industry at global scale.
Location : Chandigarh
- Bachelors/Masters/Diploma in Public relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of Public relations or Corporate communications experience
- Demonstrated efficiency in writing, reporting, developing presentations, and online research
- Demonstrated thirst for knowledge, learning, and continual improvement in communications skills
- Experience in crisis communications and issues management
- Planning campaigns, publicity and communication strategies in support of the organisation's public and media relations goals
- Demonstrates experience in conducting research on similar domain news, monitoring media, media outreach, coverage analysis, satellite media tours, multimedia news releases, media training, social media engagement and explore opportunities for potential partnerships.Writing and managing content for media including press releases, presentations, articles, case studies and official statements.
- Creating and maintaining extensive nationwide media lists and relationships to ensure that all areas of media are targeted
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Serves as a point of contact to initiate media engagements, facilitate media interactions and answer media queries
- Assist with preparing organisational documents such as presentations, annual reports, corporate profiles and submissions
- Identifying relevant and industry related events to attend, speaker opportunities and award nominations
- Develop risk assessments and implement crisis management plans to ensure an organisation's reputation is maintained