Head - Deliveries & Projects
The Head of Deliveries & Projects Role comes with a wide range of responsibilities. Click Labs is looking towards dynamic, energetic leaders who can multi task and ensure timely, efficient project deliveries across verticals.
Location : Chandigarh
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / marketing or equivalent from a premier Institute.
- 12 + years experience with IT services industry with experience in handling leadership roles in Offshore Delivery with a large or mid-size IT services companies.
- Should have handled delivery for Global Projects in multiple technologies and strong experience in Java / NodeJS / Dot Net.
- Handled at least 75+ as a project team across domains.
- Excellent communication and People Management skills.
- Certified PMP.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong customer facing experience in US/ Europe is must, should have spent considerable time at various client place outside India.
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Overall 12+ experience in the IT services industry with a minimum 8 years+ of experience covering offshore delivery management for either a large accounts ( > 100 people) or a set of multiple accounts.
- Strong People practice credentials in engagements and management of tech/delivery team sizes of 200+ people.
- Build the foundation for all development and conceptualize different service offerings & solutions to customer and would need to take ownership of all key performance parameters to drive the operating margin of the accounts that fall under the Horizontal.
- Point of escalation for all the delivery related issues manage customer expectations and take appropriate decisions to resolve issues.
- Ensure the continued scalability of the company technology platform by identifying potential bottlenecks at an early stage, re-factoring existing features where needed and making sure new features scale horizontally.
- Introduce best practices in software development, agile methodologies, Delivery management and coding standards.
- Prepare budgets for the SBU including estimates of all revenue & costs heads, for monthly, quarterly & annual plan to achieve the same.
- Possess skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential and manage multiple aspects of daily business operations.
- Provide domain & technical thought leadership, develop solutions and resource competencies to meet customer requirements.
- Well-versed with quality management processes, must have awareness to Management Metrics, ISO / CMMi processes.